Oracle Apps Finance Training in Chennai | India
• Identifying the primary business functions that can be performed using each Oracle Financial application
• Multi-Org Architecture
• Reporting Currencies
ERDs and Applications Technology
• Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) Definition
• E-Business Suite Technology Components
• Security and Access Control
• Profile Options
• Concurrent Processing
• Workflow and Business Events
• E-Business Suite Tools
Oracle General Ledger
• Major Business Functions of Oracle General Ledger
• Ledger ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) and Related Tables
• Journal Entry ERD and Related Tables
• Budget ERD and Related Tables
• Journal Import Process, Related ERD, and Table Structure
• Inventory Transaction Activities
• Major ERD’s and Tables Used in Inventory Transactions
• Inventory Open Interfaces and Application Program Interfaces
Oracle Subledger Accounting and Oracle E-Business Tax
• Introduction to Subledger Accounting
• Subledger Accounting Setup and Process
• Oracle E-Business Tax (eBTax) Description
• Oracle E-Business Tax Key Concepts
• Oracle E-Business Tax Process Flow
Oracle Trading Community Architecture
• Customer Data Management
• Customer Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD’s) and Related Tables
• Overview of Purchasing Activity From Requisition to Receipt of Goods
• Major Tables Used in Purchasing and Receiving
• Open Interfaces and Application Program Interfaces
• Oracle Payables Major Features
• Payables Entity Relationship Diagram
• Open Interfaces
• iSupplier Portal
• Asset Setup Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD’s) and Related Tables
• Addition and Mass Addition ERD’s and Related Tables
• Depreciation ERD’s and Related Tables
• Asset Open Interfaces and Application Programming Interfaces (API’s)
Oracle Order Management
• Order Management Transactions and Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs)
• Order Management Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Open Interfaces
• Customer Invoice Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD’s) and Related Tables
• Receipt Entity Relationship Diagrams and Related Tables
• Oracle Receivables Open Interfaces and Application Programming Interfaces (API’s)
• Overview of Oracle iReceivables
• Overview of Open Interfaces
• Application Open Interfaces
• Data Conversion Process
Oracle Applications Architecture
• Oracle E-Business Suite Home Page
• E-Business Suite HTML Interface
• E-Business Suite Forms Interface
• E-Business Suite Concurrent Processing
• E-Business Suite Technology Stack
• E-Business Suite Database Components
• E-Business Suite File System Components
E-Business Suite Navigation
• Concurrent Requests
• Profile Options
Oracle Training Courses
1. Corporate consultants from top MNC’s to handle classes.
2. Excellent Infrastructure.
3. 24*7 Lab Facility.
4. Nominal Fees.
5. Accommodation Facility.
6. 100% Job Assistance in an MNC.
7. Good Study Material will be given.
8. Unlimited Broad Band through Wi-Fi.
9. Effective Resume Preparation.
10. Mock Interviews.
Firstly We deliver 100% quality education.
In addition, you can get Real Time Trainer.
Above all, most importantly, like to say in short, We will assist you to get placement after that course complete successfully. Therefore, Please make an enquiry.
Oracle Apps Finance Training in Chennai